It is our hope that you will contact us with your concerns and ask any questions you may have.

Here is a place to begin with some of the most current issues - with answers to help!

Q: What is hidden mold? A: Home diagnosis reveals mold growing behind drywall, paneling, wallpaper, under carpeting, or on the top-side of ceilings. Mold spores easily become airborne and can affect the air you breathe. Air testing is a useful tool in detecting the presence of hidden mold not clearly visible to the naked eye.

Q: What are the adverse health effects from breathing elevated mold levels indoors? A: Any indoor mold spore count can cause asthma, respiratory problems, throat and lung irritation, infections, skin rashes, burnings eyes, flu-like symptoms, allergies, fatigue, dizziness, and nausea. Inhalation of toxic molds can result in liver or central nervous system damage and cancer. In certain cases mold can begin growing in the lungs.

Q: If the mold is not toxic, does it still need to be removed? A: Yes. All molds are allergens and have the potential to cause adverse health effects. While certain mold species are toxigenic (poisonous through inhalation), pathogenic (agents of disease), or carcinogenic (cancer causing), all molds can trigger allergic reactions.

Q: Can't I just spray the affected area with bleach and kill the mold? A: No. It is necessary to remove the mold, not just to kill it. Whether dead or alive, indoor mold testing reveals that mold spores remain allergenic and certain molds may be toxic. The use of bleach is not recommended as a routine practice during mold remediation. We emplyo

Q: Can't I just paint over the mold? A: No. Paint applied over moldy surfaces is likely to peel. Hidden mold may be present behind the drywall. A home environmental test can reveal the full extent of growth that needs to be identified and the mold removed.

Q: How does indoor air pollution affect our family's and/or employees health? A: Indoor air pollution sources can cause irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat, headaches, dizziness, fatigue and allergy-type symptoms.

Usually these symptoms are short-term, and disappear when the person is away from the source.

More serious symptoms such as asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, and humidifier fever can also affect some individuals after exposure to certain indoor air pollutants.

There is a tremendous amount of variation in the sensitivity among individuals to indoor air pollutants.

Some people may never experience any symptoms while others may truly suffer.

Because many symptoms may be difficult to distinguish from viruses or allergies, care must be taken to determine if symptoms are worse while in a particular building versus outside, or whether they dissipate when a person is away for several days.

Q: What are the most common biological contaminants, (microbials), that lead to poor Indoor Air Quality, (IAQ)? A: Microbials are the largest group of indoor contaminants found in buildings and homes. They are mold, mildew, bacteria, fungi, viruses, nematodes, amoeba, pollen, dander and dust mites.

We use indoor air quality inspection State-of-the-Art testing methods that reveal all contamination that leads to harmful odors and poor indoor air quality.